mandag 13. april 2009

I have been away for over a week...

Here is pictures for April 1st-3rd, the rest from our holiday on Tenerife (Canary Island) will come tomorrow or the day after. We came home today.


April 1st- birthdayparty

April 2nd, Lego is the big "thing" in this house these days.


April 3rd, we are looking at a 3d movie.





This is a little peek from our holiday. For me, this was the best that happend! I have alway wanted to se killer whales, and I almost cried when I saw them.


5 kommentarer:

  1. wonderful pics. I especially love the wal one - it's amazing!

    SvarSlett
  2. What fun pictures! I too love the whale one - beautiful animal!

    SvarSlett
  3. Aw, Gran Canaria... that sounds great! And so cool to see the killer whale!

    Great pictures too. Love the lego-pic, with the nice depth of field.

    SvarSlett
  4. fab photos hun, love that little lgeo set-up..so cute! And that whale photo is just beautifu,. aren't they special animals??

    SvarSlett
  5. These shots are wonderful, love the one with the Legos and that while you are watching a 3D movie.

    SvarSlett